Monday, September 17, 2012

Music of Life


Music of Life
I am everyone’s true best friend. Every human knows me. Everyone has heard my voice anywhere. Though not flashed on big flat screens, I am famous than today’s hottest Hollywood celebrities. I am proud to be known to the world.
            I do not brag. In fact, people say I’m kind and gentle. I share every moment of my life to all the people either rich or poor. Honestly, I feel what they feel.
            I was born with love. I was born when God created life. I remember the days when a man and a woman became victims of love. Their eyes had shown that they were deeply in love with each other. They were the first man and woman on earth. I played their sweetest love songs as the beautiful lady made her most captivating smile. The man sang with me. They got into an intimate relationship and so, they got married.
            But before every happy ending, relationships must have to undergo with fights, tears and joys. It is not always romantic for sometimes, it gets miserable. These challenges are not hindrances but they aim to strengthen the ties between every couple. I was with them all throughout. I witnessed how they were able to overcome the encumbrances of life.
            Jealousy, one of the toughest tests that every couple must surpass, is born with love but must not die with it. This obstacle examines fidelity and at the same time, trust. They expressed their fury into a remarkably beautiful song. The song had delivered hurtful words but still, it was kind and gentle.
            “Money makes the world go around.” Someone said. No. I believe love makes the world go around. There came a time when they had financial problems. Water bills, electricity bills and many more bills knocked off their faces. They used to like many zeroes and numbers, but on checks and not on bills. When they saw consecutive zeroes, their hearts sank and fell into pieces and it left their mouths open. Seeing them with such despair, all I could do was to cheer them up. “This is the life. Hold on tight.” I encouraged them not to worry. “Everything will be alright.” I added.
            In their deepest solitude, I came by. “You’ve got a friend in me.” I approached them. The greatest gift that I’d ever had was seeing them smile. When they got closer to each other, they hugged each other tightly. Together, they valiantly faced the thorns of life.
            Every individual must go along with their songs. Ballad, jazz, pop and especially rock, I go in different genres. Some say I’m only noise to their ears. “Sorry. I can’t be perfect.” I explained. No matter what you think of me, I’ll be forever by your side.
            Feel me inside your mind, heart and soul. My life is your life. Your song, I’ll sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment